Thursday, August 4, 2011

Positive Affirmations for Healing

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hamed/

I have the ability to heal myself.

I am already healing my body.

Every day my body heals more.

My health is improving.

I am getting healthier and healthier.

My fibroids are dissolving with each loving thought I have for my fertility.

I allow harmonious energies to heal me in this very moment.

I surround myself to the healing forces of the universe.

I deserve to be in perfect health and so it is.

1 comment:

lucia said...

Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...