Thursday, September 6, 2012

Results of LAT and NK Cells Post LIT

Here are the results of my LAT and NK Cells after 2 LIT sessions using 2 donors each.

LAT after 2 LIT sessions using 2 donors

My LAT has improved! Thank God! :) From 10% and 5%, it has gone up to 76% and 41% with reaction code of 6 (strong positive) and 4 (positive reaction).    

NK Cells test results after 2 LIT sessions using 2 donors
As for my NK Cells, it is now within normal range.  Cut-off is 12.  From 14.39, it is down to 10.61.  Finally!

Though results are quite good, my immunologist still suggested that we go for another set of LIT using 2 donors to further increase my LAT score and also to lower my NK cells.  This we have done last September 4, 2012.  Hopefully, with this LIT session, my LAT will go as high as 100% and my NK cells will also decrease.  All of these we are doing in preparation for the IVF.  

Hope it works...


1 comment:

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...