Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back After A Long Hiatus...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zehhhra/

Hi guys, I’m back!  I went to China with hubby for a business trip last August and was there for almost two weeks… can’t access blogspot, Facebook and many other sites.  We returned here in the Philippines around 1st week of September already.  After that, we’ve been busy with the Mooncake Festival, dice games left and right, birthday parties and wedding celebrations.  Little did I know, we are on the last few days of September already… time really flies sooo fast!!! 

I just got my period again for this month.  So, sad to say, no good news to share with you yet.  With regards to our IVF plan in Taiwan, we are still contemplating about it.  To do, or Not to do… That is the question!

In the meantime, I’m just taking it one day at a time knowing that I am closer to my goal than I was yesterday.

“Don’t try to force anything.  Let life be a deep let-go.  See God opening millions of flowers every day without forcing the buds.”   
                             - Bhagwan Shree Rayneesh

God open millions of flowers without forcing the buds, reminding us not to force our way but to WAIT for things to happen PERFECTLY IN TIME…

Stay happy always! 


2 comments:

lucia said...

Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...