Friday, June 10, 2011

Another Failed IUI Cycle

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phobia/

Oh my!  My period just came again, just as it always does, on the dot!  That means I am not pregnant… another failed IUI cycle for us.  Huhuhu!
I have to admit that I really felt bad.  When you are undergoing fertility treatments, your hopes and expectations are higher.  That is why when it fails, the disappointments are even higher.  But what can we do, this is not something we have control over…
God has a reason for allowing things to happen, we may never understand His wisdom, but we simply have to trust His will.  I believe that no prayers are left unanswered and no prayers are unheard.  God answers prayers – YES: He gives you what you want; NO: He gives you something better; WAIT: He gives you His best in His time…    
So, in the meantime, I’ll stay happy with what I have… while working for what I want.  Happy Infertility!

4 comments:

January said...

hi, i completely understand what you're going through. maybe it's God's will. i'll be praying for you. i hope we both get our fervent prayer. God bless!

Anonymous said...

me too. this is my 2nd iui and failed.really feel bad right now. seems like its my fault. doc said we are both normal. So why am i not pregnant yet....we have been trying since 2010. my husband is a seaman so we have tried on and off.really feel down this morning.my period came 4 days early. disappointing.i tried to console myself by thinking its implant bleed , but damn this bleeding is too much to be just implantation. im going back to the doc today.i'd rather face another court hearing than do this.....baby dusts to you.God bless,

lucia said...

Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

ayden jameson said...

Hi! Nice post!!Thanks for sharing it with us....really needed.Studies reported by The American Pregnancy Association suggest that the most effective fertility treatments involve a combination of acupuncture, herbal medicine, and traditional medical interventions.These benefits of Acupuncture treatment makes patients to book an appointment with an “ Acupuncture Near Me “.However, conception does sometimes occur without traditional medical interventions when acupuncture and herbal medicines are used alone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...