Sunday, July 31, 2011

Positive Affirmations for Balance in Your Physical Body

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaone/
I trust my body.

My body is a fertile place worthy of conception.

My body is designed to conceive.

My body knows how to conceive a healthy baby.

New balance is coming to my body now.

I allow new beginnings in my life.

I set my worries aside and I allow my body to do its job.

I appreciate all my body is capable of.

I am grateful for and love my body and all it does for me.

1 comment:

lucia said...

Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...