Friday, July 29, 2011

Positive Affirmations for Manifestation of a Baby

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ozyman/
The universal life force brings me new creative energy.

I graciously accept my creative powers.

I allow the creative force within me to be released.

I allow my creative energies to work through me and bring me a healthy pregnancy and baby.

I am open to new energies and I allow new life to enter my life.

I deserve the best outcome and with joy I am thankful of a new life.

I experience a profound connection to the miracle of life.

I now manifest my decision to have a baby.

I am confident that my vision to have a child will become a reality because my decision to achieve it has been made.

1 comment:

lucia said...

Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, UTI. when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...